Updated: Sep 18
How to fix company file issues in QuickBooks Desktop.
If you can't open your company file, QuickBooks File Doctor can help. Use it when you see:
Error -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130.
Missing or blank customer, vendor, or employee lists.
Step 1: Download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub to fix Error -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130
The QuickBooks Tool Hub helps fix common errors. For the best experience, we recommend using Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit.
Click on the Link below to download the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub. https://dlm2.download.intuit.com/akdlm/SBD/QuickBooks/QBFDT/QuickBooksToolHub.exe
2. Download the most recent version (22.214.171.124) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub. Save the file somewhere you can easily find it (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop). Note: If you've installed Tool Hub before, you can find out which version you have. Select the Home tab. The version will be on the bottom.
3. Open the file you downloaded (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
4. Check the box (Accept the terms and conditions) and click next
5. Now check the box (Launch QuickBooks tool Hub) and click on finish.
Step 2: Run Quick Fix my File
From the tool hub, select Company File Issues
Select Quick Fix my File.
3. Select OK when it completes and launch your QuickBooks.
4. Wait till process complete.
Step 3: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
From the tool hub, select Company File Issues.
Select Run QuickBooks File Doctor. It can take up to one minute for the file doctor to open.
3. Now its asking for permission to update it so click on “Yes”
4. Once the installation done click on Launch QuickBooks file doctor.
5. Now select your company file from the drop-down menu. If you don’t see your file, select Browse and search to find your file.
Select your company file and press ok
And now select Check your file (middle option only) and then Continue.
Enter your QuickBooks admin password and then select Next.
When QuickBooks encounters the challenge of 'Error -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130. Unable to open QuickBooks file.,' our dedicated team at QuickBooks Customer Services Number is here to provide swift solutions, ensuring complete peace of mind for the QuickBooks users.
"For more information on QuickBooks troubleshooting, check out our detailed guide on [https://www.quickbizsupport.com/quickbook-desktop-support ]."